MOORESVILLE, N.C. (WTEN) – Lowe’s Home Improvement is warning customers about a fake Mother’s Day coupon circulating online.
WTEN reports customers across the country are taking to the home improvement company’s social media accounts questioning whether the coupon is real or fake.
Lowe’s says the coupon, promising $50 off your next purchase, is not affiliated with Lowe’s in any way.
It starts as a survey and ends with an attempt to gain personal information about you and/or your friends.
Lowe’s says it is likely a phishing scam.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Man charged with murder after girlfriend found dead in Tampa apartment
- Woman arrested for DUI after car bursts into flames in Tampa
- Elizabeth Thomas’ sister speaks for first time since her return
- PUPPY CAM! Watch mama Larceny and her 10 puppies
- Zoo teases permanent camera for April the giraffe and baby