TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Police responded to the scene of a homicide in Tampa.
It happened at 1937 W. Union Street.
The victim, who has been identified as 24-year-old Darrius Jaquan Harris, suffered fatal injuries and was transported to a nearby hospital where he later died.
Detectives have cleared the scene, but an investigation into the incident is still ongoing.
This is a developing situation. We will have more updates on this story when more facts are released.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- ‘Happy Days’ star Erin Moran dies at 56
- Residents return to homes at Indian Lake Estates after evacuation order lifted
- Florida mom and boyfriend arrested after toddler is beaten
- VIDEO: Kenny G gives spontaneous performance for charity on Tampa flight
- Man charged with murder after girlfriend found dead in Tampa apartment
- PHOTO: Flight attendant calms crying baby
- Zoo teases permanent camera for April the giraffe and baby