TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Famous saxophonist Kenny G performed in Clearwater Friday night, but gave another impromptu performance on a flight leaving Tampa.
Kenny G was onboard a Delta flight leaving Tampa International Airport and heading to Los Angeles Saturday morning.
The saxophonist was sitting next to a woman raising money for charity, and agreed to play on the plane for donations.
Kenny G walked up and down the plane aisle playing his saxophone, and collected more than $2,000.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Polk County fire evacuees fear the worst in 700-acre fire
- Zephyrhills coach arrested for unlawful sexual activity with student
- Teen driver pulled from car that slammed into Clearwater restaurant
- Man dies after riding Disney’s Thunder Mountain
- Pete man arrested for pruning bushes
- Cops look for Lakeland man who reportedly stole aunt’s wheelchair, gave it to girlfriend
- Cops: Clearwater woman shoves stun gun into teen driver’s face during road rage incident
- Englewood family welcomes naturally conceived quadruplets