(WFLA) — Coffee and cookie fans everywhere are rejoicing over a new collaboration.
Dunkin Donuts teamed up with Oreo to bring us a coffee cookie version.
So, if you like dipping Oreo cookies into your mocha coffee, you can soon get the flavor without the dipping.
The two power house companies are creating a mocha-flavored Oreo cookie.
The cookies will be hitting stores this summer.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- VIDEO: Passenger dragged off overbooked United flight
- Starbucks color and flavor changing ‘Unicorn Frappuccino’ coming to Tampa Bay
- Food delivery robots may be coming soon
- WATCH: Cincinnati Zoo’s baby hippo Fiona play in the shower
- VIDEO: Tampa Bay community creates PSA for autism awareness