MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Manatee County deputies are asking for the public’s help in finding a bank robber who ran off with an undisclosed amount of cash on Wednesday.
The robbery took place at 1:30 pm at a Wells Fargo Bank on 404 53rd Ave. W. in Bradenton.
Witnesses say an unidentified individual entered the bank and handed a note to a teller demanding money. He implied he was armed. The suspect then left the bank with an undisclosed amount cash.
He is described as a 5’10” white male, weighing 150 pounds. He is between the ages of 30 and 40.
He was last seen wearing a red and black hat with the number 14 on the front, a gray long sleeve shirt and black pants.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts has been asked to contact the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office at 941-747-3011 or Crime Stoppers at 866-634-TIPS.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Tad Cummins arrested, Elizabeth Thomas, 15, found safe
- 17 dealers busted in undercover heroin trafficking investigation in Polk County
- Loud sex noises interrupt pro tennis match in Sarasota
- Englewood family welcomes naturally conceived quadruplets
- Great white shark Katharine resurfaces in Vero Beach
- Giraffe cam with April, baby to end