WASHINGTON (WFLA) – The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) is alerting consumers that the brownie mix dessert included in chicken nugget meal trays produced by Conagra Brands, Inc. may be contaminated with salmonella.
The alert affects 110,817 pounds of frozen meals and was issued out of an abundance of caution, after the company notified FSIS.
This public health alert applies to the following breaded chicken nugget, macaroni and cheese, and chocolate brownie meal tray produced on Jan. 26, 2017:
- 4 oz. vacuum-packed trays containing “BANQUET Chicken Nuggets with Mac & Cheese” with Code 3100080921 and a “BEST IF USED BY” date of July 20, 2018.
The products bear FSIS establishment number “P-9” printed on the side of the box. These items were shipped to retail locations nationwide.
There have been no reports of any illnesses.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Loud sex noises interrupt pro tennis match in Sarasota
- Deputies search for missing New Port Richey teen
- Former NFL star Aaron Hernandez found dead in jail cell
- Polk Co. woman arrested after posting Facebook live video
- Hudson mother claims SRO sent inappropriate messages to daughter
- Giraffe cam with April, baby to end