PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Three brave deputies helped each other wrangle a gator on Wednesday night in Pasco County.
According to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office’s Facebook page, Deputies Garmon, Fitschen and Pease were alerted to a gator at the Plaza at Mitchell Blvd. and Little Rd.
The deputies came to the scene and Deputy Garmon held the gator’s snout while a state alligator trooper taped its jaws shut.
No other details were released, but it seems all the men involved are safe.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Major changes coming to how your credit score is calculated
- Loud sex noises interrupt pro tennis match in Sarasota
- Florida may scrap auto insurance law
- Mom frantic in 911 call on son’s shooting; she’s now charged
- FBI: Florida teacher who killed self did child porn alone
- Giraffe cam with April, baby to end