CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Citrus County Sheriff’s Office says a missing Homosassa teen has been found safe.
Deputies launched a search for 14-year-old Hannah Grace Hatley last week.
On Monday, the sheriff’s office announced she had been located.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Major changes coming to how your credit score is calculated
- Loud sex noises interrupt pro tennis match in Sarasota
- Former Florida Gator Aaron Hernandez hangs himself in prison cell
- Deputies search for missing New Port Richey teen
- Reports: Florida senator used racial slurs to colleagues
- Tennis star Serena Williams expecting her first child
- Giraffe cam with April, baby to end