LAKELAND, Fla. (WFLA) — A woman with a warrant out for her arrest is now behind bars, after outing herself in a Facebook Live video.
According to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office, 18-year-old Markesha Wilkerson had a warrant for her arrest for two charges: improper display of a firearm, and failure to appear.
Investigators were scanning Facebook Live and noticed Wilkerson was currently broadcasting a live video of herself at a Lakeland Chuck E Cheese.
Investigators contacted Lakeland Police who arrested her at the restaurant.
“Crazy criminals are appreciated, stupid criminals are appreciated. We recommend that if you are wanted, to post on Facebook or Instagram, and let us know where you are,” Sheriff Grady Judd said.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Former NFL star Aaron Hernandez found dead in jail cell
- Massive pallet company fire forces evacuations in Haines City
- Zephyrhills ex-con nabbed using high-tech camera on chopper
- Reports: Florida senator used racial slurs to colleagues
- Hudson mother claims SRO sent inappropriate messages to daughter
- Giraffe cam with April, baby to end