ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – Police in St. Petersburg have made an arrest in a deadly shooting that happened over the weekend.
On Saturday, police were called to the shooting on 49th Street South around 2:30 a.m., and found 37-year-old George Hall with gunshot wounds to his upper body.
Hall was taken to Bayfront Health St. Petersburg Hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
On Monday, Jermaine Bradford was arrested after an interview with detectives. He is facing a second-degree murder charge in Hall’s death.
Police say Bradford is currently on federal probation for drug possession.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Facebook video killing suspect Steve Stephens shoots himself to death
- Hudson mother claims SRO sent inappropriate messages to daughter
- Giraffe cam with April, baby to end
- Polk Co. woman arrested after posting Facebook live video
- Police: Singer Chris Brown punched photographer at Tampa club
- 14-year-old driver charged, 7 injured in crash on I-4 in Hillsborough
- Zoo shares new photo of April the giraffe’s healthy baby boy