TORONTO (WCMH) — A Canadian brewery has announced a new craft beer called Fake News Ale.
The restaurant and brewery, Northern Maverick Brewing, announced the beer on twitter April 10.
Their website says the beer is the first in their charitable series. Five percent of sales will be donated to “help reverse a questionable policy.”
The voting will begin in a couple weeks to determine which charity will receive the donations.
The company’s twitter account said they are currently not shipping to the United States. Direct delivery starts in June.
The brewery opens this summer.
Follow WFLA News Channel 8’s Lila Gross for the latest trending news.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- VIDEO: Passenger dragged off overbooked United flight
- Pilot helps traveling mom by caring for baby on flight
- Company introduces first colorless coffee drink in the world
- National Guard member returns home, shares a kiss through the fence
- VIDEO: Tampa Bay community creates PSA for autism awareness