HARPURSVILLE, NY (WFLA) — The world was watching on Saturday as April the giraffe gave birth to a baby boy at the Animal Adventure Park in New York. And on Easter Sunday, a brand new photo was posted online of the zoo’s newest addition.
The Animal Adventure Park posted on its Facebook page Sunday morning saying the vet team was able to do a full check on the baby.
April’s baby is 5’9″ tall and weighs 129 pounds.
Handlers say he checks out just great, and was nursing strongly all morning with no concerns.
The team also says April recovered perfectly, and is eating everything in sight.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- 14-year-old driver charged, 7 injured in crash on I-4 in Hillsborough
- Deputies: 2 dead, 1 hurt after land dispute in Plant City
- Crews put out hoverboard fire in Haines City
- EXCLUSIVE: Elderly choking victim opens up about brutal Palm Harbor attack
- Tampa newborn gets special giraffe hat for sharing birthday with April’s baby
- Ex-NFL player driving truck that ran over, killed daughter
- North Port police search for robbery suspect