MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Manatee County authorities say a missing, endangered 51-year-old man has been found.
Brian Amon disappeared from his Bradenton home on Sunday around 3 pm.
Deputies said he needed medical attention for an unspecified condition. No other details were released.
Monday afternoon, deputies said he had been located.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Suspect in Winter Haven Walmart theft identifies herself on police Facebook page
- Police look for man accused of streaming Easter Sunday killing on Facebook Live
- 14-year-old driver charged, 7 injured in crash on I-4 in Hillsborough
- Report: Bride, groom who asked for upgrade booted off United flight
- EXCLUSIVE: Elderly choking victim opens up about brutal Palm Harbor attack
- Tampa newborn gets special giraffe hat for sharing birthday with April’s baby