TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Police in Tampa say they have located a missing and endangered juvenile.
Officers were searching for 14-year-old Gabriel Oropesa-Mora. Mora has a medical condition and had not taken his medication. Without the medicine, his condition could worsen.
The 14-year-old was last seen Friday night, and located early Saturday morning.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Tampa man gets stuck in air duct while hiding from cops, freezes
- ‘Cash me ousside’ teen appears in Florida court to face felony charges
- ‘Witch’ gets life in prison for terrorizing grandchild
- WATCH: Horse attacks alligator in Alachua County
- Delta OKs offers of up to $9,950 to flyers who give up seats