TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) –- A death investigation is underway in Hillsborough County after two brothers were found dead in Plant City after a shooting over what Hillsborough County investigators say was a land dispute.
The men have been identified as Perry Varn, 66, and Milton Varn, 62.
A third party, George Long, 71, was shot in the shoulder. He was sent to Tampa General Hospital, but his condition is unknown.
The incident happened at 5501 Varn Rd. and appears to be the result of an ongoing fight over family property.
No other details have been released.
Stay on WFLA.com for more updates on this developing story.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- April the Giraffe gives birth: What to expect after the baby is born
- Ex-NFL player driving truck that ran over, killed daughter
- North Port police search for robbery suspect
- Tampa man gets stuck in air duct while hiding from cops, freezes
- ‘Cash me ousside’ teen appears in Florida court to face felony charges
- WATCH: Horse attacks alligator in Alachua County
- Afghan official: Massive US bomb death toll rises to 94