ALACHUA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – An Alachua County woman came home from work to find an intruder drinking her liquor and getting his Paula Deen on, the Gainesville Sun reports.
Ronald Gregory Wesly, 34, allegedly broke into her home after she left for work on Thursday and raided her refrigerator and liquor cabinets.
When the victim returned, she found Wesley in her kitchen frying chicken and drinking vodka.
Wesly, who has two prior theft convictions, was arrested and charged with burglary and booked into to the Alachua County Jail.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- April the Giraffe gives birth: What to expect after the baby is born
- Cops: Sarasota couple faces child neglect charges after child in diaper found wandering alone near US-41
- Ex-NFL player driving truck that ran over, killed daughter
- North Port police search for robbery suspect
- Tampa man gets stuck in air duct while hiding from cops, freezes
- ‘Cash me ousside’ teen appears in Florida court to face felony charges
- WATCH: Horse attacks alligator in Alachua County
- Afghan official: Massive US bomb death toll rises to 94