ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A man is dead after a shooting in St. Petersburg, according to police.
Officers were called to 49th Street South around 2:30 Saturday morning for the shooting, and found 37-year-old George Hall with gunshot wounds to his upper body.
Hall was taken to Bayfront Health St. Petersburg Hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
Detectives with the St. Petersburg Police Department are now investigating the homicide, and working to identify potential suspects.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Tampa man gets stuck in air duct while hiding from cops, freezes
- ‘Cash me ousside’ teen appears in Florida court to face felony charges
- ‘Witch’ gets life in prison for terrorizing grandchild
- WATCH: Horse attacks alligator in Alachua County
- Delta OKs offers of up to $9,950 to flyers who give up seats