LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) – Fire officials say one person is dead after a mobile home fire in Largo.
Crews took the call for a fire on Laurel Avenue just after 5:30 Saturday morning. Thirteen units responded to the scene within five minutes and found a double-wide on fire.
One elderly victim died, according to Largo Fire Rescue.
The fire was under control by 6:26 a.m.
STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Tampa man gets stuck in air duct while hiding from cops, freezes
- ‘Cash me ousside’ teen appears in Florida court to face felony charges
- ‘Witch’ gets life in prison for terrorizing grandchild
- WATCH: Horse attacks alligator in Alachua County
- Delta OKs offers of up to $9,950 to flyers who give up seats