ORLANDO, Fla. (WESH) — A man who battered a cashier is under arrest, police said.
The Orlando Police Department said Cordarryl James went into the Family Dollar store on Bruton Blvd Saturday and battered the clerk as he took merchandise from the counter.
Authorities said James left, but came back later, claiming to have a gun.
Officers found James in the neighborhood and arrested him, charging him with robbery and battery.
Police said no one was injured.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Hernando Co. brush fire grows to 650 acres, shuts down part of road
- Recall issued after dead bat found in salad sold at Walmart in Florida
- Brother and sister charged with neglect for leaving mother in own waste
- Volusia County man accused of beating, killing puppy for messing up home
- Newborn kittens are latest online craze as viewers grow tired of waiting for baby giraffe
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April’s baby is born