VENICE, Fla. (WFLA) – Utilities crews in Venice have repaired a water main break that ruptured Saturday around 5 p.m.
The city’s utilities department is still trying to determine the cause of the break.
Crews say the boat ramp, Train Depot area and bike trail should all be usable now under temporary road repair conditions.
People living on the Island of Venice are under a boil advisory for water used to cook or drink.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Gandy Blvd. and I-275 reopen after St. Pete brush fire
- Polk Co. detectives search for missing man with medical issues
- Hyundai and Kia recall 1.2M cars for possible engine failure
- Police find body of missing Tampa teen Hailey Acierno
- Experts predict buggy spring and summer in Florida
- Amazon to hire 30,000 part-time workers, including 5,000 work-from-home positions
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April’s baby is born