ORLANDO, Fla. (WESH) — The wife of Pulse gunman Omar Mateen will be extradited from California to Florida to face charges.
Federal court documents obtained by WESH 2 News show that Noor Salman has waived a hearing in California where she was going to fight extradition.
Salman had been scheduled to appear in court for the hearing on Monday.
Salman will be brought back to Orlando and will appear in court to face charges of obstructing justice and providing support to a terrorist.
It is unclear when she will be moved from California to Florida. The U.S. Marshal’s office will transport Salman back to Central Florida.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Bradenton cop recovering after life or death struggle with burglar
- Woman found wet, mostly naked – says she is a mermaid
- Winter Haven homeowner calls police after ‘flying’ catfish lands in pool
- Motorcyclist lucky to be alive after mattress flies out of truck, into his lane
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April’s baby is born
- Parents of missing Tampa teen speak on daughter’s bipolar disorder
- Florida lawmakers at odds on mandatory recess bill