HILLBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Florida troopers are looking for the driver of a blue Nissan Altima who left the scene of a crash on I-4 in Hillsborough County.
The Florida Highway Patrol says the vehicle was traveling westbound, approaching I-275 when it rear-ended a vehicle being driven by a 56-year-old Tampa woman.
After the crash, the car took off southbound on I-275 with the engine hood popped and blocking the windshield.
The other driver sustained minor injuries and was transported to St. Josephs hospital. Her current condition is unknown.
Anyone with information on the incident has been asked to contact the Florida Highway Patrol.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Bradenton cop recovering after life or death struggle with burglar
- Woman found wet, mostly naked – says she is a mermaid
- Winter Haven homeowner calls police after ‘flying’ catfish lands in pool
- Motorcyclist lucky to be alive after mattress flies out of truck, into his lane
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April’s baby is born
- Parents of missing Tampa teen speak on daughter’s bipolar disorder
- Florida lawmakers at odds on mandatory recess bill