PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A 23-year-old pedestrian is dead after he was struck by a car in Pinellas County.
The Florida Highway Patrol says Joshua Tileston of Alachua was walking up Ulmerton Road at 6:45 am on Wednesday and crossed the path of a Honda Element being driven by Henry Lipka, 23.
As a result, he was hit by the vehicle and sustained fatal injuries.
Tileston was transported to Bayfront Health St. Petersburg where he was later pronounced dead.
The Florida Highway Patrol has not said whether the driver or the pedestrian was at fault.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Bradenton cop recovering after life or death struggle with burglar
- Woman found wet, mostly naked – says she is a mermaid
- Winter Haven homeowner calls police after ‘flying’ catfish lands in pool
- Motorcyclist lucky to be alive after mattress flies out of truck, into his lane
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April’s baby is born
- Parents of missing Tampa teen speak on daughter’s bipolar disorder
- Florida lawmakers at odds on mandatory recess bill