TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Flatwoods park is closed to visitors on Thursday as multiple agencies continue the search for missing Tampa teenager Hailey Acierno.
Tampa Police and members of the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office, Pasco County Sheriff’s Office and Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission will continue the search for Acierno at Flatwoods Park at 9 a.m.
The search will resume at the ranger station on the Morris Bridge Road entrance to the park.
Acierno is known to spend time in Flatwoods Park.
Officers will use all avenues possible in the effort, including air service, canine, horses, off-road vehicles and officers on foot, searching the park at every vantage point.
The Yerrid Law Firm is offering a $25,000 reward for Acierno’s safe return.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Bradenton police officer speaks out after eye gouging attack
- Military F-16 crashes in Maryland during training mission
- VIDEO: 2 men save stranger from sinking car in Winter Haven lake
- Woman found wet, mostly naked – says she is a mermaid
- Motorcyclist lucky to be alive after mattress flies out of truck, into his lane
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April’s baby is born