TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Police are investigating a shooting that critically injured a man in Tampa.
It happened around 4:45 Wednesday morning on 48th Street North. That street is currently blocked from Busch Boulevard to Mango Terrace.
When officers arrived on the scene, they found a man with a gunshot wound. He was taken to Tampa General Hospital and is currently in critical condition, according to police.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Bradenton cop recovering after life or death struggle with burglar
- Woman found wet, mostly naked – says she is a mermaid
- Winter Haven homeowner calls police after ‘flying’ catfish lands in pool
- Motorcyclist lucky to be alive after mattress flies out of truck, into his lane
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April’s baby is born
- Parents of missing Tampa teen speak on daughter’s bipolar disorder
- Florida lawmakers at odds on mandatory recess bill