BRANDON, Fla. (WFLA) – A Brandon man, who has worked as a licensed psychotherapist for over 20 years, has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a client.
Charles Lawrence Allen, age 55, faces sexual misconduct charges.
He was arrested on Monday and taken to the Hillsborough County Jail and later released on a $25,000 bond.
His Brandon office is located at 710 Oakfield Dr.
No further details were released.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Bradenton police officer speaks out after eye gouging attack
- Pepsi pulls widely mocked ad
- Homeless homicide suspect used hammer to kill aunt, grandmother in Brevard County, warrant says
- Woman found wet, mostly naked – says she is a mermaid
- Motorcyclist lucky to be alive after mattress flies out of truck, into his lane
- Toddler has close encounter with venomous snake while posing for picture
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April’s baby is born