TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – People living in Tampa Bay could soon have the opportunity to golf at Raymond James Stadium.
The company Stadium Links is planning to transform the football stadium into a golf experience in June that allows golfers to tee up on the upper deck of the stadium and then shoot nine different holes onto the field hundreds of feet below.
The experience will run from June 2 through June 4, and costs $75 per person.
You can sign up here.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Deputies: Hernando man stabbed ex-girlfriend with sword, ran her over with truck
- Charlotte County woman catches adorable baby gator parade on camera
- Police try to identify infant found abandoned Washington neighborhood
- Family, friends continue to search for missing Tampa teen needing bipolar disorder medication
- Hillsborough County School teacher arrested after letting minor drive car, found with open beer
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April’s baby is born
- Better Call Behnken: Just Brakes officials respond after insurance fails to cover man’s damages