BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a missing teenager from Bradenton.
Andrew Brewster, 17, is supposed to take medication every day for an illness. He went missing Sunday afternoon from his home on 1st Avenue East.
Deputies say his mother asked him to mow the lawn, and he never came back once he left the house. He does not have a cell phone, and his mother says Andrew has not made contact with any other family members.
Anyone with information about where Andrew is should call (941) 747-3011.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Deputies: Hernando man stabbed ex-girlfriend with sword, ran her over with truck
- Charlotte County woman catches adorable baby gator parade on camera
- Police try to identify infant found abandoned Washington neighborhood
- Family, friends continue to search for missing Tampa teen needing bipolar disorder medication
- Hillsborough County School teacher arrested after letting minor drive car, found with open beer
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April’s baby is born
- Better Call Behnken: Just Brakes officials respond after insurance fails to cover man’s damages