TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Tampa Mayor Bob Buckhorn is holding his annual State of the City address on Tuesday.
The Mayor will deliver his 2017 address in Kiley Garden.
The event is free and open to the public.
News Channel 8 has a crew there and will bring you a closer look at the address tonight.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Teenage boy missing from Manatee County
- Unique golf experience coming to Raymond James Stadium in Tampa
- Hillsborough considers changing school start and end times
- Charlotte County woman catches adorable baby gator parade on camera
- Family, friends continue to search for missing Tampa teen needing bipolar disorder medication
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April’s baby is born
- Better Call Behnken: Just Brakes officials respond after insurance fails to cover man’s damages