SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – Police have made an arrest in a stabbing that seriously injured a man in Sarasota on Monday.
Officers say 56-year-old Riccardo Musto stabbed another man with a sword on Central Avenue around 11:30 a.m. He has been charged with aggravated battery with a weapon.
The victim was taken to Sarasota Memorial Hospital.
The investigation into what led up to the stabbing is ongoing.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- FHP: Two semi-trucks involved in fatal crash in Sarasota Co.
- VIDEO: Deputies look to identify men who stole from 90-year-old in Carrollwood
- Teenage boy missing from Manatee County
- Hillsborough considers changing school start and end times
- Charlotte County woman catches adorable baby gator parade on camera
- Family, friends continue to search for missing Tampa teen needing bipolar disorder medication
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April’s baby is born
- Better Call Behnken: Just Brakes officials respond after insurance fails to cover man’s damages