MILWAUKEE, WI. (WISN) – The sausage races that mark Opening Day in Milwaukee are just as much of a tradition as tailgating.
Chorizo, Hot Dog, Polish Sausage, Italian Sausage and Bratwurst all ran legs of the race.
The Klement’s Famous Racing Sausages delivered the “first brat” all the way to Miller Park, where the Milwaukee Brewers will host the Colorado Rockies.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Local attorney offering $25,000 reward to help find missing Tampa teen
- Loved ones say final goodbyes to slain 2 year-old and 4 day-old
- Kentucky teen bitten by shark off Florida’s Panhandle
- Warning for parents after disturbing videos found on YouTube Kids
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April’s baby is born