ORLANDO, Fla. (WFLA) – Jimmy Fallon, of the “Tonight Show,” toured his brand new ride at Universal Studios on Tuesday.
Fallon toured “Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon” with vice chairman of Universal Parks & Resorts, Mark Woodbury.
The new attraction brings the full “Tonight Show” experience to life, according to Universal Studio’s blog. From the 30 Rockefeller Plaza building façade to a live performance from the Ragtime Gals barbershop quartet, the ride immerses guests in NBC Studios history.
“Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon” opens Thursday at Universal Orlando Resort.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Teenage boy missing from Manatee County
- Unique golf experience coming to Raymond James Stadium in Tampa
- Hillsborough considers changing school start and end times
- Charlotte County woman catches adorable baby gator parade on camera
- Family, friends continue to search for missing Tampa teen needing bipolar disorder medication
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April’s baby is born
- Better Call Behnken: Just Brakes officials respond after insurance fails to cover man’s damages