ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – Part of Gandy Boulevard in St. Petersburg was shut down due to a large fuel spill on Tuesday.
All eastbound lanes between Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Street N and 2nd Street N will be closed for two to three hours.
If you’re trying to get from St. Petersburg to Tampa, you can get to Gandy by taking 83rd Avenue N to San Martin Boulevard NE.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- FHP: Two semi-trucks involved in fatal crash in Sarasota Co.
- VIDEO: Deputies look to identify men who stole from 90-year-old in Carrollwood
- Teenage boy missing from Manatee County
- Hillsborough considers changing school start and end times
- Charlotte County woman catches adorable baby gator parade on camera
- Family, friends continue to search for missing Tampa teen needing bipolar disorder medication
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April’s baby is born
- Better Call Behnken: Just Brakes officials respond after insurance fails to cover man’s damages