SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – Police in Sarasota say a missing man with a medical condition has been found safe.
Kenneth Lynch, 27, was last seen at 11 o’clock Saturday night in the area of Central Avenue and 16th Street.
He returned home safe Sunday afternoon.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- 1 child dies, several found unconscious in hotel pool after possible carbon monoxide poisoning
- Police: Panama City pair getting tattoos left crying and screaming kids, ages 2 and 3, in car
- Police look for teen in connection to gruesome Tampa homicide after burned body found in backyard
- Sanford PD told woman to “stop calling 911” hours before she was killed
- Pregnant teacher had sex, exchanged naked photos with student, 15, affidavit says
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April’s baby is born