TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A local attorney is now offering a reward to bring a missing Tampa teenager home safe.
Hailey Acierno, 17, disappeared from her home on Tuesday and has not been seen since. Family and friends were out in full force searching for her in Hillsborough County on Friday and Saturday.
Steve Yerrid of Yerrid Law Firm, P.A. in Tampa is now offering a $25,000 reward for Hailey’s safe return.
Yerrid has worked with Hailey’s mother at the law firm for more than 20 years, and has known the teenager since she was born. He called Acierno a member of the professional family, and said other members of the firm’s staff have been out helping search for Hailey.
Yerrid says he hopes the reward encourages people to come forward with information that could help bring Hailey home.
The 17-year-old is in need of medication. Her parents say she has a brown, yellow and orange M&M backpack she could be traveling with.
If you have any information that could help find Hailey, call the Tampa Police Department.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- 1 child dies, several found unconscious in hotel pool after possible carbon monoxide poisoning
- Police: Panama City pair getting tattoos left crying and screaming kids, ages 2 and 3, in car
- Police look for teen in connection to gruesome Tampa homicide after burned body found in backyard
- Sanford PD told woman to “stop calling 911” hours before she was killed
- Pregnant teacher had sex, exchanged naked photos with student, 15, affidavit says
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April’s baby is born