TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Police say an elderly man with dementia who was missing from Tampa has been found out of state.
Edward Singleton, 71 was last seen on Friday at 8 pm at his residence in the 3300 block of east Deleuil Ave. Police confirmed early Sunday morning he was found in Georgia.
Police confirmed early Sunday morning he was found in Georgia.
His family was notified, and were heading to meet him.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- 1 child dies, several found unconscious in hotel pool after possible carbon monoxide poisoning
- Police: Panama City pair getting tattoos left crying and screaming kids, ages 2 and 3, in car
- Police look for teen in connection to gruesome Tampa homicide after burned body found in backyard
- Sanford PD told woman to “stop calling 911” hours before she was killed
- Pregnant teacher had sex, exchanged naked photos with student, 15, affidavit says
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April’s baby is born