CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A search is underway for a 14-month-old boy who is with his mother and considered endangered.
The Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office says the mother, Marsha Needham, is aware police are looking for her. Attempts to locate her have not worked.
Needham may be driving a silver/gold 2000 GMC Jimmy with the Florida tag 0923UQ. Deputies believe she may have fled the state, possibly heading to North Carolina.
Needham has been listed as a person of interest. An AMBER Alert is being requested for the 14-month-old.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Police: Tampa teacher spit on student’s face, slammed boy’s head onto desk
- Elizabeth Thomas, Tad Cummins spotted at Oklahoma Walmart in first confirmed sighting
- Pregnant teacher had sex, exchanged naked photos with student, 15, affidavit says
- Deputies: Pinellas Co. woman forced 9 year-old to fight 6 year-old
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect when April’s baby is born
- Tuberculosis case confirmed on Pasco County school bus