TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities have issued a warrant in connection to the death of Jose E. Zarragoitia, whose burned body was found in the backyard of a Tampa home.
Sigfredo Espinel, 16 is wanted in connection to the crime.
Police say the suspect is 6’2″, 200 lbs and has numerous tattoos on his neck and arms.
He was last seen driving a 2011 Porsche Cayenne SUV.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts has been asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS (8477). You can also report anonymously online at www.crimestopperstb.com or send a mobile tip using their P3 Tips Mobile application. You must call Crime Stoppers to be eligible for a $3,000 reward.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Police: Tampa teacher spit on student’s face, slammed boy’s head onto desk
- Elizabeth Thomas, Tad Cummins spotted at Oklahoma Walmart in first confirmed sighting
- Pregnant teacher had sex, exchanged naked photos with student, 15, affidavit says
- Deputies: Pinellas Co. woman forced 9 year-old to fight 6 year-old
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect when April’s baby is born
- Tuberculosis case confirmed on Pasco County school bus