ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A police officer in St. Petersburg recently had a day to remember.
Right after being sworn in as a police officer, Jonathan Cabrera decided to make the day even more special by getting down on one knee and proposing.
Officer Cabrera and his new fiancée Christina got a huge round of applause in the courthouse.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- USF defensive back Hassan Childs shot 3 times in road rage encounter
- Hair-raising warning about buying bargain shampoos, conditioners
- Tampa driver dead after piece of metal goes through windshield on I-275
- VIDEO: Injured Lemon shark nudges Florida diver for help
- Witness: 2 teens barred from United Airlines flight for wearing leggings
- Tennessee teenager killed by guardrail billed for its replacement