CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A woman kayaking captured a group of otters on video playing in the Chassahowitzka River recently.
Jodi Lanier is a volunteer at the Homosassa Springs Wildlife Park, and kayaks the river about once a week. She says she documents the wildlife she sees in her nature journal.
While she was kayaking last week, Jodi says she saw the family of young otters playing. She believes the three otters she saw are very young.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- USF defensive back Hassan Childs shot 3 times in road rage encounter
- Hair-raising warning about buying bargain shampoos, conditioners
- Tampa driver dead after piece of metal goes through windshield on I-275
- VIDEO: Injured Lemon shark nudges Florida diver for help
- Witness: 2 teens barred from United Airlines flight for wearing leggings
- Tennessee teenager killed by guardrail billed for its replacement