PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A plane at the St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport veered off the runway Monday afternoon.
A spokesperson for the airport confirmed the incident, and said a single-engine Piper aircraft was involved.
Officials did not say how many people were inside the plane at the time, but tell News Channel 8 no one was injured.
It’s unknown whether the plane was landing or taking off when it went off the runway.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- USF defensive back Hassan Childs shot 3 times in road rage encounter
- Hair-raising warning about buying bargain shampoos, conditioners
- Tampa driver dead after piece of metal goes through windshield on I-275
- VIDEO: Injured Lemon shark nudges Florida diver for help
- Witness: 2 teens barred from United Airlines flight for wearing leggings
- Tennessee teenager killed by guardrail billed for its replacement