WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (WFLA) – A veterinarian in West Palm Beach says a dog is fighting for its life after being found with its mouth bound shut.
Paws 2 Help says the 1-year-old Yorkie had its mouth bound with an elastic hair band in an effort to stop her barking. Her wounds are to her bones.
The clinic says they believe the dog was living in a cage on an open patio.
Last week, a South Carolina man was sentenced to five years in prison for wrapping electrical tape around a dog’s muzzle to stop her from barking.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- USF defensive back Hassan Childs shot 3 times in road rage encounter
- Hair-raising warning about buying bargain shampoos, conditioners
- Tampa driver dead after piece of metal goes through windshield on I-275
- VIDEO: Injured Lemon shark nudges Florida diver for help
- Witness: 2 teens barred from United Airlines flight for wearing leggings
- Tennessee teenager killed by guardrail billed for its replacement