SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) — A Silver Alert has been cancelled in Sarasota County for James “Chris” Haney of Atwood Kay Circle in Sarasota.
Haney was located safe in Lee County.
The Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office thanks all who shared his photo and information.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Former Boston drummer Sib Hashian dies at age 67 on Miami cruise ship
- Deputies: Hernando teacher and student had sex, drank alcohol, used drugs
- Detectives: St. Pete ALF employee secretly recorded seniors having sex, posted video to Snapchat
- Missing Pasco County woman found safe
- Sears customers should protect themselves now
- Cops: Parents delayed help for boy shot in head so they could scrub evidence