LAKELAND, Fla. (WFLA) – Lakeland police are asking for help finding a woman who’s on the run, accused of stealing someone’s identity and then using the money to get breast implants and a butt lift.
Detectives with the Lakeland Police Department say Nyaira Thomas, age 20, stole the identity of a woman in Illinois.
Thomas then went to the Watson Clinic in Lakeland and used a fake Illinois ID to open a credit account to pay for plastic surgery at the clinic.
Detectives say on February 20, Thomas underwent surgery for breast implants. On the same day she also had a liposuction treatment in which fat from her flanks was placed in her buttocks. The cost for the procedures was $10,495.
Then, on February 27, Thomas went back to the clinic to get a Juvederm injection in her lips at a cost of $530.
Thomas is charged with criminal use of personal ID, forgery and grand theft over $10,000.
If you have information about the whereabouts of Nyaira Ronnie Thomas call Detective Fetz at the Lakeland Police Department (863) 834-8993 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Former Boston drummer Sib Hashian dies at age 67 on Miami cruise ship
- Deputies: Hernando teacher and student had sex, drank alcohol, used drugs
- Detectives: St. Pete ALF employee secretly recorded seniors having sex, posted video to Snapchat
- Missing Pasco County woman found safe
- Sears customers should protect themselves now
- Cops: Parents delayed help for boy shot in head so they could scrub evidence