POLK COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Deputies with the Polk County Sheriff’s Office say they have made contact with a mother who went missing with her two sons in the middle of a custody battle.
Deputies say 39-year-old Kelli Rae Alderman went missing with her two sons, 9-year-old Sid Large and 5-year-old Ace Large, after a court ordered her to turn the children over to their father who lives in Georgia.
The sheriff’s office says they have been in touch with Alderman, and have ensured she and her two kids are safe. Deputies also say a judge in Georgia has now rescinded the court order that granted the father custody of the children.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Deputies search for missing woman in Pasco County
- Police: One man dead after incident at medical center in Largo
- Deputies: Palm Harbor couple took 5-year-old to bar, got wasted
- Police: Missing Palmetto woman was killed by daughter’s boyfriend
- Woman dies after Brazilian butt lift procedure at Florida clinic
- Hilarious video shows twins’ night of chaos and adventure