HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA)— The Environmental Protection Commission of Hillsborough County has issued an air pollution precaution alert after high levels of the pollutant ozone were detected in eastern Hillsborough County.
The alert will remain in effect until dusk on Tuesday.
Those with pre-existing respiratory conditions have been urged to consider exercising less outside until this evening.
The alert may come back tomorrow since ozone levels are forecast to remain the same.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Pinellas County deputies identify body found in water as missing swimmer
- Deputies: Palm Harbor couple took 5-year-old to bar, got wasted
- Police: Missing Palmetto woman was killed by daughter’s boyfriend
- Woman dies after Brazilian butt lift procedure at Florida clinic
- Hilarious video shows twins’ night of chaos and adventure
- Pete man involved in deadly I-75 crash that killed 4