PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) —A St. Petersburg man was arrested on Monday for sexual battery and lewd and lascivious molestation of a 13-year-old minor.
Ronnie Kasten, 29 was accused of touching the minor inappropriately on several occasions over the past three years.
The victim was 11 years-old the first time it happened.
The minor informed a family member of the abuse, who notified detectives.
Kasten was arrested on Monday and transported to the Pinellas County jail without incident.
He’s been charged with one count of sexual battery and one count of lewd and lascivious molestation.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Woman dies after Brazilian butt lift procedure at Florida clinic
- Police: Missing Palmetto woman was killed by daughter’s boyfriend
- Hilarious video shows twins’ night of chaos and adventure
- St. Pete man involved in deadly I-75 crash that killed 4\
- Tom Brady’s missing Super Bowl jerseys tracked to Mexico