PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Deputies with the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office say the body of one of the two missing swimmers they’ve been searching for has been found.
Deputies recovered a body in the channel Monday afternoon about three miles away from Egmont Key.
The body was later identified as 27-year-old Andrew Charles Dillman from New York.
Dillman went missing last week with 21-year-old Jie Luo, a foreign exchange student from China. Investigators say a current pulled them away after they jumped off a boat for a swim.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Pitbull, Enrique Iglesias to perform at Tampa concert
- Dairy Queen giving away free ice cream
- Police: Missing Palmetto woman was killed by daughter’s boyfriend
- Woman dies after Brazilian butt lift procedure at Florida clinic
- Hilarious video shows twins’ night of chaos and adventure
- Pete man involved in deadly I-75 crash that killed 4