RIVERVIEW, Fla. (WFLA) —The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a homicide in Riverview.
Deputies were called to a residence on 6916 Hawthorne Trace Lane and found the body of 39-year-old Tahirih Lua D’Angelo inside the home at 4 pm.
Authorities say D’Angelo died from “upper body trauma.” They do not believe this was a random act.
They are in the process of securing a search warrant and will remain at the scene for the next several hours.
No further details are being released at this time.
Stay on WFLA.com for more updates on this investigation.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Pitbull, Enrique Iglesias to perform at Tampa concert
- Dairy Queen giving away free ice cream
- Police: Missing Palmetto woman was killed by daughter’s boyfriend
- Woman dies after Brazilian butt lift procedure at Florida clinic
- Hilarious video shows twins’ night of chaos and adventure
- St. Pete man involved in deadly I-75 crash that killed 4