HOMESTEAD, Fla. (WFLA) – A missing child alert for a 14-year-old Florida girl has been canceled.
A Florida missing child alert was issued for Christelyn Robertson early Sunday morning. Police canceled the alert Monday morning, saying the case had been resolved.
Robertson has black hair and brown eyes. Police say she was last seen wearing a camouflage shirt, black jeans and no shoes.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Daughter of missing Manatee County woman arrested
- Firefighters battle flames at Ybor Resort and Spa for second time in a week
- Police: Man killed after seizing Paris airport soldier’s gun
- Hillsborough Co. detectives warn residents after two armed kidnappings
- Endangered black rhino calf born at Pittsburgh zoo